Operational Risk Management
1. Safety Case Development using large-scale accident databases to generate, and tailor Safety Cases matched to Contract scope and aircraft type.
2. Operational Risk Assessments: risk assessments across all types of operations and levels of complexity, drawing on quantitative and qualitative methodologies and risk decision aids.
3. The development of aviation hazard bowties for specialist operations such as SAR, NVG operations, offshore passenger transport, MPT, high-latitude and jungle operations.
4. The generation of Overall Survival Equations for maritime and onshore environments, tailored to Contract scope.
5. The assurance of safety in Maintenance Check Flights.